A patient’s guide
Please, read the practical information regarding your stay in the resort if co-funded by the National Health Fund or the Social Insurance Institution.
- You are advised to check-in no earlier than on the day indicated on the doctor’s referral.
- Patients who arrive one day before the scheduled treatment shall pay an additional charge of PLN 50.
- Do not book specific rooms. Rooms are allocated by the front desk staff upon your arrival at the designated facility. Married couples are allocated double rooms only if available.
- Before leaving the spa, make sure that you have your referral, ID card, insurance card, medical documentation with you.
- You are advised to bring sports clothes with you (track suit, sports shoes), a towel and flip flops for water treatments.
- Please bring any medication you may need with you.
- You can get to the spa from the bus and train station by bus no. 1, 2 and 6.
- If you decide not to come to the spa, please return your referral to the issuing institution immediately.
- It is forbidden to hand over your referral to other persons.
- Patients are obliged to observe the spa’s regulations.